How to clean granite,marble or quartz worktops.
Something that I'm always asked is "how do I clean stone worktop surfaces?" well here's a simple recipe to keep your worktop sticky finger mark free.
- In a spray bottle mix 3 parts rubbing alcohol to 1 part water to the desired amount.
- next add a dash of washing up liquid and a few drops of essential oils (optional)
- Mix thoroughly and test the solution on a small unseen area of the worktop to check it's ok
- lightly spray the solution over the worktop and leave for a minute or so
- using a micro fibre cloth wipe the worktop for a shiny finish